Investigación sobre el sistema de abastecimiento del antiguo alcázar de los arzobispos en Alcalá de Henares

Seven years after the reconquest in 1118, Alkal’a Nahar (Alcalá de Henares) to Muslims, thanks to the Toledo archbishop, Bernardo de Sedirac, King Alfonso VII donates this population, to the archbishopric of Toledo. During the Muslim domination, a fortress with an important suburb had been built on the nearby hills, known as Alcalá la Vieja which, from that moment, was gradually abandoned, to settle on the plain, next to the old Church of San Justo.